Saturday, October 10, 2009

I can ACTUALLY finish a started project...

..As long as I have 2 or 3 days straight to do it.

I finished a project that I started yesterday and my fingers really hurt :(

Here is is:

(drum roll please...)
.
.
.
.


Tampons??


Thinner tampons??



Round Tampons??


whats the meaning of this!?!?!
Who the heck crochets TAMPONS and calls it a finished project?!?!
...
...
..
...
...
....
..
...
...
...
Haha, just kidding..

This is what I did!


A Bunny Rabbit Amigurumi!! (crochet stuffed animal)
It looks not as good as I wanted and one arm is lower than the other and the eyes are uneven
but... how many of you can do this?? (yeah, i thought so)



If you read that other post, this is the Kelly dress that I crochet. Well, I'm so happy that it fits, that means I get to search for Kelly clothes for her to make her cute!
She doesn't look too cute naked :(

Well, what do you think for my first crochet stuffy? (oh, btw - I used the stuffing from my pillow to stuff her! hahaha lol - the reason: my pillow is TOO big and I want to make it smaller, without wasting the stuff on the inside, hahahah)

Please enjoy,
I will be making a lot of clothes for her!!



Next projects: finish that damned kimono that I have been sewing for the past 4 years!! (oh yeah...thats all in Canada. lol)



P.S I got the pattern from a website in which its closed down.. so sad :(

No comments:

Post a Comment