Sunday, October 11, 2009

No more crochet



For a while at least. My fingers hurt and all I can think about is "single crochet single crochet, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 chain 1, repeat"
So, here is the finished product with her new dress



Front of the dress. This is supposed to be a dress for Kelly (barbies sister)
and the pattern was different from the other dress I made, so this one doesn't really fit my bunny.


So, I added more rows and make it look like a corset....sort of.
in real life it looks better.

Beautiful Miffy with her new dress.
There is too much white, so its a little weird. I'm gonna make something else another day
but without so much white.


Here is the back. It looks really weird on her from the back.I didn't really sew it up properly. I'm still new at crocheting.




This is what is was supposed to look like,
but remember people, I only have one size crochet hook
and it is somewhat big.


here is the pattern:

No comments:

Post a Comment