Sunday, October 4, 2009

My first official post from Korea.

안녕하세요! An-nyeong-ha-se-yo.(Hello)
Also, please read my very first post before this one...hehe

Sweet ass wall just outside the Canadian Embassy! Wanna know something funny - there are no Canadians in the Canadian Embassy.......
Just having some fun with my new camera. Got my awesome Canadian flag on the wall. I sorta stole it from my bro. But he's in Canada and didn't need it lol.
This is my man!! So cuuuute~~
A selfphoto of me at my first interview for a recruiter. I'm trying to be kindy teacher.
It was a really good interview but the recruiter hardly speaks English... a lot of other recruiters do lol.
Btw.. i still don't have a job, but I'm getting there. I promise you.

The first picture of us from my cellphone. Its really good. The selfphoto camera is 1.5M and the other camera has 3M and is wide angle-auto focus. SO awesome. Korean cellphones are the greatest hehehE!

This is my first official blog from Korea. Sorry it took so long to do so but...I didn't have time. I still don't have time but I will try. Korea is really interesting.

안녕히 가세요!

An-nyeong-hi ka-se-yo! (Good bye)

P.S I may even give you guys some Korean lessons lol




More blog:
I'm just hanging out at my BFs school while he has class. We'll be heading off to eat lunch in 1.5 hours. Its 1:30pm on Monday, September 5th. I've been having loads of fun. Of course I miss you guys but I am doing fine still. I promise you.

hopefully I will master Korean quickly. i am getting a little better, I can say a couple more phrases than before. All Koreans get surprised even if I just say "hello" and "thank you" in Korea. lol ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment