Thursday, January 28, 2010

1월 28일

Right now, I am making 배추국 - 맛있어요! (Baechu guk - Its yummy) Its only tasty because I make it with love.
But seriously, its really good. Sometimes I put Tteok in it. I like TTeok... or Mandu. ^^ yummy!

but anyways, I'm kinda bored because my nampyeon is ...playing Sims 3... too much right now. I played yesterday and the day before (while he was gone) but today I didn't, at all.
So now that I figured out that there are really interesting people on youtube that vlog everyday (or nearly everyday) I have become addicted to it a lot more. Although out of all the popular/famous youtube channels I watch, I am only subscribed to one popular channel. hahaha I'm awesome ^^


so today, I basically had two Ahjumma stare me down as I passed them. It really makes me feel uncomfortable because they had an air about them that was "I'm better than you, so I'm going to glare at you while you pass and then gossip later about you".
Its not really a friendly attitude. ... I mean a lot of other people are nicer and stare at me like "she's cute" or "omg, its a foreigner" but in an air that is curious instead of bitchy... (sigh)

Yeah, that's about it for my day. I drank lots of coffee. I better cut back because I'm starting to hate my teeth.. they are kinda more... yellow. So... That's my first sort of new years resolution. I still have until Feb 14th until Lunar new year, so I can start then ^^ because Asia is cool like that.

Here is a list that I'm going to make up now:
1) drink less coffee, more green tea (matcha)
2) stop buying random(I mean really random) junk
3) read 100 books before the next lunar new year
4) stop being so lazy
5) clean more, cook more, eat better things (ex: cut down on the ramyeon)
6) start running/jogging
7) Vlog more
8) Upload when you make the video and not 2 weeks later hahaha
9) learn/study korean harder
10) always be cute and loving towards all people, as usual ^^

1 comment: