Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May 5th 2010 - Hadong Field Trip

We went to another province in the deep south of Korea, to a green tea festival. It was tons of fun! ^^

We went to a beautiful buddhist Temple.

We went to a beautiful buddhist Temple.

These are the animals in the area.

I had to work for my cotton candy. These Bikes powered the machine. I did it for 4 people.

But before that we got to pick green tea leaves and then roast them ^-^
My partner (the male beside me) is a nice guy from Finland named Antti
(he is from seoulcyclist)







(extra info: I think I'm gonna keep my pictures at a smaller size. It makes the post look better.
but these pictures are kinda special because they are in the deep deep south of korea)

P.S I changed the sizes to smaller ones because they sucks being too big. and i want to change my layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment