Thursday, August 2, 2012

Wow, it's been a long time!

Hey, to anyone that reads my blog.... it's been a loooong time since I have updated or made any post.
Nothing much on this end. Korea still feels like home (I've been here 3 years).
I have been getting healthy and exercising a lot more. Never thought I could pull it off. I started to run about 3 years ago, off and on, but never liked. In fact, I hated running. Then, when we moved from Konkuk Uni area (Gwangjin-gu) to 10 mins walk down from Itaewon Station (Yongsan-gu), I was closer to everything. Including an English speaking gym, at Noksapyeong Station, with personal trainers and group fitness. AW-SOME by the way.

I started fully exercising in May 2011. I started with Zumba on a Tuesday (unfortunately, my zumba instructor went back to Hawaii with her husband recently and I no longer have zumba.) and the went to the foreigner's gym on a Wednesday.  (I remember this because Zumba was on Tue/Thurs and Condition/GX was on Mon and Wednesdays. Both were awesome and I started to lose some fat and see a lot of changes in my body.

Come around August 2011, I started to watch what I eat and try to cut out junk food. I did very good until Halloween came around.

No comments:

Post a Comment